Hi,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org>
wrote:

> We thought about rolling back to the previous state, but that means testing
> users who have already upgraded would need to manually downgrade... which
> is not
> good.
>
> So we may just wait for the auto-removal hinter to do its job for
> non-key-packages, and for the rest to be fixed or manually downgraded, or
> whatever other solution...

Can we accelerate the removal of non key packages, please?

One example: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libsigc++-1.2 migrated to
testing on Dec 29th even though it has an RC bug that was intended to keep
it out of it.

For whatever unexplicable reason, this package is marked "Priority:
important" which means that it gets installed by debootstrap (and, at least
with my preseeds, makes the installation fail).

--
Besos,
Marga