Niels Thykier writes ("Re: Auto reject if autopkgtest of reverse dependencies
fail or cause FTBFS"):
> In summary:
>
>  * We will introduce it in a non-enforcing mode to see how it works
>    (and weed out any "early-implementation bugs")
>  * Passing tests will be grounds for reduced age requirements (once it
>    has been tested)
>  * Only regressions will be blockers; if the tests also fail in testing
>    the migration will not be stalled (but it will be subject to full
>    age delay)

This would be good.

But I do think maintainer control, by way of filing bugs (RC or
otherwise) which they explicitly declare to be the cause of individual
test failures, would be a good addition.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijack...@chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.