On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 10:21 AM, 李松林 wrote:

>     I am a sales from Archermind Technology , we work together with Mstar ,
> and we want to debug Debian os ,

If you have a specific issue with Debian, please report a bug about it:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

If you are not sure which part of Debian to report the bug against,
please contact our support channels for help:

https://www.debian.org/support

> so can you give me a contact to for further cooperation .

Who are you interested in contacting and what kind of cooperation do
you have in mind?

There are many ways to help Debian, some of them are listed here:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

Donations and sponsorship are appreciated:

https://www.debian.org/donations
https://debconf.org/sponsors/
https://www.debian.org/partners/

In 2018 the annual Debian conference will be held in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
It would be great if Archermind could help fund DebConf18 and
Archermind developers could attend DebConf18.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18

Sponsorship information for DebConf17 is listed here:

https://debconf17.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/

--
bye,
pabs