On 2017-08-08 15:53:34 +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> Now, where to put it? Into devscripts? The disadvantage is that devscripts
> already pulls in quite a few other packages via recommends. But I don't
> have a better idea. Unless we want to include it in reportbug or something
> like that?

The one-line description of devscripts is:

  scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier

So it's mainly targeted at Debian Package maintainers, while such
a script would be useful to end users.

Perhaps debian-goodies?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>