Hi,

On Wed, 09 Aug 2017, Christian Seiler wrote:
> Speaking of: are there any good introductions for AppArmor? Not
> necessarily for me personally (I've had some experience with
> SELinux, so I recon I'll figure AppArmor out easily enough), but
> for beginners? Something I can point friends of mine to? Ideally
> something that doesn't just describe the syntax, but also best
> practices? When I first ran into SELinux I found a couple of

https://debian-handbook.info/browse/stable/sect.apparmor.html

Feedback welcome as bug reports against the debian-handbook package.
Note that this (still) describes the status of the package
in jessie, I have not yet finished to update the book for stretch.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer