On Tue, Sep 05, 2017 at 03:29:31PM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer wrote:
Hi everyone! This is the required notice before starting with the mass
bug filling in order to *try* to remove Qt4 in Buster.

It has only just occurred to me that if libressl is packaged for Debian
(at least one other thread discussing this in the context of SSH) and
libressl implements the OpenSSL 1.0 ABI, and the practically qt4 linked
with libressl actually worked, then (assuming anyone is prepared to
maintain it) qt4 could remain in Debian too.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland