Paul Wise wrote:

> > W: python3-pysnmp4:
> > python-package-depends-on-package-from-other-python-variant (Suggests:
> > python-pysnmp4-doc)
> >
> > My solution? Removing the Sugggests and pray someone doesn't open a bug
> > to request suggesting the documentation.

I'm finding it difficult to relate or understand where you are coming
from that you would believe this is the best way forward... Can you
help? :)

To me, it's clearly just a bug in Lintian (fixed a few days ago in
Git, pending upload..)

Regarding the severity of tags, they are not extremely nuanced nor have
they been to much revision. Thus, there is a danger of inferring anything
from comparing the relative levels of things Lintian reports about.

In other words, just because two warnings are the same, it doesn't really
mean anything deep about how the Lintian developers look at the world. If
you believe something should be higher or lower, please simply open a bug
report.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.