Quoting Holger Levsen <hol...@layer-acht.org>:
the solution to that is to confine each and every application by default
and forbid network access. the gnome calculator on every startup fetches
currency exchange information because you might use it to calculate
that. pretty useful. not.

Problem: As Marco pointed out, users want e.g. access to online
lyrics. (I disagree with him, that most users want this. Only few
users want such stuff, but somehow they always win. Now let us analyse
user behaviour in depth. Every breath you take, every click you make.)

We have apparmor (maybe even by default!) to prevent network accesss
of a music application, which is perfect for Adam, you and me, but it
must also be easy to allow e.g. fetching of lyrics for those who want
this. But only the lyrics, and not the cover art. Or vice versa.