On Mon, Jul 09, 2018 at 08:36:35PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
Yes, I don't think they are all the same problem.

For Anisa, Jona and Kristi they are all using Wordpress and it is polled
successfully by the version of planet-venus[1] in stretch and by other
Planet sites so I didn't want to bother them to try changing their whole
blog unless there is a known workaround for the issue that they can
enable without too much effort.

Perhaps you can get access to Planet Debian's run logs to see what
error reporting those blogs trigger, if any.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland