On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 02:35:19PM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
I think it would be worthwhile to file a BTS bug so it can be easily
tracked which versions of the package we distribute still carry this
bug, so I will do that.

Done here: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=905299

I think the next best step for this particular suggestion would be for
me to take it upstream, and, assuming it meets with some kind of
positive response, I would also be happy to work towards implementing
it. So I will raise this in upstream's Gitlab.

Done here: https://git.weboob.org/weboob/devel/issues/154

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland