Hi all

Seriously, this is the wrong approach.

I am the upstream of a package. I have dependencies but am unsure
about how to monetize
my software or fund my dependencies.

Might be I decide once to stop work full-time on it. Just because
someone feels uncomfortable
about the situation of a particular package, you can't take it away of
his guidance. Because it
is wrong.

And it doesn't solve any problem. Rather introduces a more driven
situation. Having 2 or even
more upstream developers.

Bests,
Joël