On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 10:53:12PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
wrote:
With this mail, I would like to protest the uncoordinated upload of the
rustified version of libsrvg to unstable. The maintainer of the package

There's no point dancing around the person's identity if you're going to
bring -devel into this. All it does it cost the rest of us a small
amount of effort to bother looking it up. Instead I think it would be
both more polite and more effective to name them directly, AND ensure to
CC them on the mail discussing them.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland