Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Nicholas D Steeves <nstee...@gmail.com>

Package name    : python-css-parser
Version         : 1.0.4
Upstream Author : Kovid Goyal (maintainer of fork), Christof Hoeke (orig)
URL             : https://github.com/ebook-utils/css-parser
License         : LGPL-3.0 and Apache 2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description     : CSS related utilities (parsing, serialization, etc) for Python

CSS parser provides utilities for parsing, serialising CSS in Python.
.
It is a fork of the cssutils-1.0.2, and adds general bug fixes and
extensions specific to editing and working with ebooks.  Other
modifications include Python 2.7+ and 3.x support from the same codebase.

This library is a new requirement for Calibre.  I would like to
maintain it on the DPMT and will soon be joining this team.  Finally,
as I DM I will require a sponsor for the first upload.

Regards,
Nicholas