hi,

> since you are using non-default init system, I would recommend sending
> patches along with your bug reports if you want to get niche things fixed.

not every package uses systemd yet, for some systemd still calls init
scripts which do various kinds of broken things.

So thats not necessarily an init system problem.
Its a general problem in Debian of packages not being migrated to
systemd and nobody enforcing that we ship systemd units for all daemons.

Bernd