Hello d-devel, and Harlan,

I'm currently working on a fix for an RC bug on acme-tiny that requires the
packaging of the latest upstream release:
acme-tiny: Please update to ACMEv2 API #924393 [0]

In order for that to happen I need to introduce an epoch as we were using
calver and now we have semver, I'm assuming this is a non-controversial
epoch but I need to send this email on d-devel anyway.

Previous version:         20171115-2
Current/Proposed Version: 1:4.0.4-1

I'm CCĂ­ng Harlan, a member of the LetsEncrypt Debian Team, as I will need
ack from the team to proceed with the upload (I requested access on salsa
already, can you accept me?) and I couldn't find a mailing list for the
team.

And to be clear I do understand that I will have to ask for an unblock for
this new upstream release.

The packaging is currently on my fork[1], and it will be there until I'm
added on the team, then I will push all of the changes there[2].

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=924393
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/samueloph/acme-tiny
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/letsencrypt-team/acme-tiny

--