On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 1:58 AM Sam Hartman wrote:

> So for deep learning models we would require that they be retrainable
> and typically require that we have retrained them.

I don't think it is currently feasible for Debian to retrain the
models. I don't think we have any buildds with GPUs yet. I don't know
about the driver situation but for example I doubt any deep learning
folks using the nvidia hardware mentioned in deeplearning-policy are
using the libre nouveau drivers. The driver situation for TPUs might
be better though? Either way I think a cross-community effort for
retraining and reproducibility of models would be better than Debian
having to do any retraining.

--
bye,
pabs