Hi,

I have a few rather higher level questions about PCYNLITX.

* are there any known users of PCYNLITX, in the sense of, does
  there exist an application, that actually uses PCYNLITX?

* I have read through the web page of PCYNLITX. I can not
  make up my mind. The web page is talking about how well
  documented PCYNLITX is, but there's no code examples of
  how PCYNLITX is used, as far as I could find. Without
  that it's too hard for me to make up my mind about it.
  I find the concept interesting, but without seeing
  code - hmmm...

?
*t