Hi,

I’m writing to find out if you would like to acquire below users list with
the install base for your *Go-to-market Strategy 2019.*

*Technology*

*Install base*

*Data Integration*

*37,000 Companies*

*Data Storage Hardware*

*74,083 Companies*

*Big Data*

*91,128 Companies*

*Backup Software*

*152,391 Companies*

*IT Management Software*

*176,739 Companies*

*Virtualization Platforms*

*177,159 Companies*

*ERP*

*189,516 Companies*

*CRM*

*193,657 Companies*

*Business Intelligence*

*220,703 Companies*

*DBMS*

*589,593 Companies*

*We can also provide:-*

·         Other Technology user’s lists.

·         Geo-Targeted lists.

·         Industry-wise Decision Makers lists.

·         Job Titles lists (C/V/D/M – IT, HR, Finance, Accounting, Tax
etc.).

·         B2B Professionals Lists (CEO, CAO, CTO, CIO, CISO, CFO, COO, CBO,
CHRO etc.).

Kindly specify your target criteria and I’ll get back to you with further
information.

Awaiting your response!

Regards,

*Wendy Thomas.*

Marketing Manager
Find data across the globe

If you like to exclude yourself from this email communication, reply with *Wipe
Out*.