Sorry for top post, I am just on my phone. Just my two cents - the RoQA is a
pretty standard thing when you deal with bigger transitions and there’s a lot
of unmaintained packages.

Been there couple of times, and it was nowhere near py2 removal magnitude. So,
I just want to send huge thanks towards the Python team and you have my support
to make things as easier for you as you can. I think you drafted excellent and
considerate plan.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ond...@sury.org>