Dmitry Smirnov <only...@debian.org> writes:

> Let's remember that Kubernetes was never in "stable" to begin with.

> This is not to say that it couldn't be useful in "testing", "unstable"
> or even "experimental". Many packages that may be considered not
> suitable for "production" are nevertheless useful.

Speaking as someone who previously supported having Kubernetes in Debian,
I was using it directly from unstable.  For my purposes, it was fine that
it was never part of a stable release.

To be clear, I was mostly happy to have the clients.  The control plane
and pod software for my purposes is provided by a platform provider, so is
outside of my scope.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)              <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>