Owner: Enrico Zini <enr...@debian.org>

* Package name    : publicdecompwt
  Version         : 2.7.2
  Upstream Author : EUMETSAT http://www.eumetsat.int/
* URL             :
https://gitlab.eumetsat.int/open-source/PublicDecompWT<Paste>
* License         : Apache
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : Wavelet decompression tool for xRIT files from MeteoSat
Second Generation

 This is a development-only library with the decompression code for
 MeteoSat Second Generation (MSG) images, provided by EUMETSAT.
 .
 It can be used to build software that can read MSG images.

EUMETSAT has finally freed the source code of this library, and I need to
package it as a build-dependency for meteosatlib:
https://github.com/ARPA-SIMC/meteosatlib/

To the best of my understanding, upstream does not distribute tarballs, does
not support shlibs, and provides only a rudimentary Makefile, so I've added a
simple CMakeLists.txt to make it build as Debian tools expect it, and packaged
it as a `-dev`-only native package.

Enrico