> All these packages will be miscompiled by gcc-4.4, because dtoa.c
> violates strict aliasing rules. See more details at
> http://patrakov.blogspot.com/2009/03/dont-use-old-dtoac.html
>
> Please do a whole-archive search for source files (you'll mostly find
> copies of dtoa.c, gdtoa.c and various internal headers) that contain the
> string "#define word1(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]", and clone this bug
> accordingly.

Now that we have the powerful codesearch.debian.net, a quick search would be
feasible:

https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=%23define+word1%28x%29+%28%28U*%29%26x%29-%3EL%5B0%5D&literal=1

It would only give 3 results:

tinymux_2.10.1.14-1/src/strtod.cpp

#ifdef IEEE_8087
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[1]
#define word1(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]
#else
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]

silverjuke_18.2.1-3/src/see/dtoa.c

#ifdef IEEE_8087
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[1]
#define word1(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]
#else
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]

virtualbox_6.1.12-dfsg-6/src/libs/xpcom18a4/nsprpub/pr/src/misc/prdtoa.c

#ifdef IEEE_8087
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[1]
#define word1(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]
#else
#define word0(x) ((U*)&x)->L[0]

I don't know whether it is still meaningful but someone might find this
information useful.

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang