Hi,

I'm interested in finalizing and publishing DEP-14.

I've been (and still) working on apply DEP-14 on some DPMT package
(while I work on some bug package, not as bulk)

Yes, git-buildpackage use 'master' as default branch, but you can
configure it on d/gbp.conf. I don't know if exist a plan on upstream
to change that. I think will not be a plan on upstream before
DEP-14 be published.

Cheers,
Arias Emmanuel
@eamanu