Hi Norbert,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 5:02 AM Norbert Preining <norb...@preining.info> wrote:

> As part of this rework and the ongoing development, you said you have plans
> to set up a test version of the Lintian web application on non-Debian
> infrastructure. How is that going, Felix?

With the kind help of the good folks at DSA [1] Lintian's experimental
web application—still labeled "beta"—is now the official web presence.
[2] Please bear with us as we optimize the deployment and implement
additional features for you.

I personally do not follow mailing lists often. For further discussion
or suggestions, please open an issue on Salsa [3] or write to the
Lintian maintainers. [4]

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the redeployment of Lintian's
web presence! It was a project-wide effort. The current maintainers
owe an especially profound debt of gratitude to all past maintainers,
on whose dedication and brilliant work all present and future
contributions are based. Thank you!

Please stay healthy, and keep washing your hands!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://dsa.debian.org/
[2] https://lintian.debian.org