On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 10:51 PM Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:

> I'd like to setup a Debian repository for the community

If you are talking about a Debian mirror, there are some resources here:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/

If you are talking about a separate repository to the existing
repository, that sounds like a Debian derivative. Personally I would
encourage people to contribute to Debian rather than starting new
derivatives, except for experiments that will be re-integrated into
Debian.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives

> Also, I could allow it's use for development purpose if some people need
> it. Some time we simply don't want to run a compilation run on our own
> computer because it create a lag and we don't have other computer to use.

The existing options for building software on other people's computers
are documented here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Hardware/Wanted#Available_hardware

I think that the hardware you are offering could be useful to the
Salsa CI or Deb-o-matic services, I'm not sure how easy it is for them
to integrate more hardware though.

> If someone know other way to give back to the community or have
> suggestions then I'm open.

In my opinion, the best way to give back is to be involved in
producing Debian; testing, packaging, bug fixing etc and there are
many ways to do that, some documented here:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

--
bye,
pabs