Hi Simon,

Am Samstag, 12. Juni 2021 schrieb Simon Richter:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 10:01:10PM +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>
> > * Package name    : kms-chroma
> >   Description     : Kurento Media Server - chroma filter
>
> I think it'd be better to name all packages kurento-* to make it easier to
> search for plugins.
>
> The main package already is named "kurento", so my expectation would be
> that I can find related packages by searching for this string. "kms" is
> useless as a search term because it mainly returns kernel modules in "dkms"
> packages.
>
>    Simon

Fair point. I still, in fact, do the upstream differentiation between Kurento,
Kurento module and Kurento Media Server / KMS. Is the Kurento Media Server on
possible implementation for the Kurento framework? Etc.

I agree about kurento- being the better namespace.

Mike

--
Gesendet von meinem Sailfish Gerät