On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 07:40:44PM +0100, PICCA Frederic-emmanuel wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to understand a problem in matplotlib on the mips64el arch
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=matplotlib&ver=3.3.4-2%2Bb1&suite=sid
>
> between 3.3.4-2 and 3.3.4-2+b1 the tests started to failed.
>
> So I would like to know why this package was binNMU and the difference
> between both enviropnment during the build.

Since the build were successful, you can find the reason in the build
log:

 matplotlib (3.3.4-2+b1) sid; urgency=low, binary-only=yes
 .
   * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for mips64el; no source changes.
   * Add Python 3.10 as supported version

As for environmental differences, I normally find it easiest to start by
diffing the build logs and working from there.  Something like this:

  diff -u <(curl -s
'https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=matplotlib&arch=mips64el&ver=3.3.4-2&stamp=1633211581&raw=1')
 <(curl -s
'https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=matplotlib&arch=mips64el&ver=3.3.4-2%2Bb1&stamp=1637459674&raw=1')