Hi,

On Sun, 2022-04-03 at 13:18 +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> debian-faq is waiting in NEW queue for more than 4 months now (upload
> is from 23.11.2021), with no visible activity from ftp-masters (and
> even with no message at all!).
> I pinged ftp-masters at the end of January, but got no reaction at
> all.

Sorry it took so long. The main problem here is that BYHAND packages
are separate from NEW and `dak process-new` will not look at those
packages by default.

The automatic processing of the "byhand" files suggested in [1] is
already implemented; it just needs manual attention when the package
ends in BYHAND due to introducing additional binary packages.

At least I missed the earlier ping; please feel free to inquire about
packages stuck in by-hand a bit more/earlier.

Ansgar

  [1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2022/04/msg00029.html