Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

>On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 12:53:46PM -0500, Devin Prater wrote:
>> But back on topic, would the nonfree DVD ISO's have more firmware on them
>> than the CD version? Or is that just for offline installs?
>As far as I understand it there is just one set of non-free firmware for
>including in the ISOs and separate drives, which consists of all non-free
>firmware found in the archive.

That's definitely the intention, yes. There may be *minor* differences
in the lists that are in use in various places, as different people
have written the scripts involved. This is actually another place
where we'd benefit from the new non-free-firmware component - we'd be
able to just consistently rely on *that* list of packages.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could