On Tue 20 Sept 2022, 01:39 Paul Wise, <p...@debian.org> wrote:

On Mon, 2022-09-19 at 18:54 +0200, Andrea Pappacoda wrote:

> Hi, what I usually do with GitHub is to use its API, since it has the
> advantage of not breaking uscan when they do changes to the web UI.

Since the API uses pagination, this has the minor downside of making it
harder to use the uscan --download-version option with older versions.

The GitHub pages are also paginated, so you get the same issue whether
using the API or not.

I have been hit by this on cases where upstream does enough
beta|rc|snapshots releases such that the latest GA release gets in the
second page and uscan fails due to not finding it.