Hi Jeff,

On 26-09-2022 12:53, Jeff wrote:
Short of closing #1012250, how do I get CI pipeline to pick up gscan2pdf again to debug the flaky tests?

I'd appreciate any pointers.

The bug has a user specified for the usertag and explicitly mentions:
"""
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help [...]
"""

So, either using debian...@lists.debian.org or the submitter's address (mine) seems appropriate.

In this case:
we can trigger the test from the backside, such that you can get a fresh log, but I prefer to only do that coordinated and after you give it a try to enable more diagnostic logging, because apparently in the original logs there wasn't enough information for you.

I also offer to run the test (once or twice) manually and get information out of the testbed, if you tell me the exact commands you want me to run in the testbed.

Paul
PS: I propose we drop debian-devel from the replies and continue our discussion in the bug, but please keep me in CC as I'm not subscribed to the bug. Be reminded that the BTS doesn't send e-mail to the submitter unless asked explicitly or unless the bug is closed.