Am 06.10.22 um 17:45 schrieb Michael Biebl:

Am 06.10.22 um 17:34 schrieb Hideki Yamane:
Hi,

  This kind of bug in "required" package breaks build infrastructure
  that uses sid. However, we can prevent it by using piuparts before
  it would get into repository, IMHO.
  How we can implement it, any ideas?

If you are using salsa, you can utilize all the features gitlab provides. E.g. in src:systemd, we use https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd/-/blob/debian/master/debian/gitlab-ci.yml

For larger changes to the package, we use gitlab MRs which will automatically be tested by the CI.
It's a workflow I can only recommend.
If you don't use MRs and simply push your changes, you can at least easily check, if it passes the complete pipeline.

Btw, the irony is not lost on me, that we currently disable specifically piuparts because of [1] when your question was how to run piuparts.

I'm sure [1] will be fixed eventually and using salsa-ci is still something I can only recommend wholeheartedly.

Michael

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1011649