On Sun, 2022-10-16 at 16:21 -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:

> At the present time, I believe this will break DDs logging into
> tracker.debian.org.  I recently had to mess around with client
> certificates in order to login there and subscribe to a new package.

It will still be possible to manage DPT subscriptions via email:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/resources.en.html#the-debian-package-tracker
https://qa.pages.debian.net/distro-tracker/usage/messages.html#subscribing-to-a-package

In addition it will still be possible to subscribe via the web using
the form at the bottom left of the pages on the old PTS, IIRC this will
send mail to modify the DPT subscriptions.

https://packages.qa.debian.org/z/zlib.html

--
bye,
pabs