Hi,

I'm parsing the RSS from the tracker, like this one:
     https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tiff/rss

To get back the nice looking article URL like this one

https://tracker.debian.org/news/1411413/accepted-tiff-410git191117-2deb10u5-source-into-oldstable/
... and compile some static website each time a relevant update is queued
for internal review. (look a spiral ! / squirrel !)

Is it already a better way to do this programmatically ?

I used python3-apt to get the source name matching the binary,
I don't want the raw text of the changelog,
I want the nice looking URL :-)

https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/-/blob/master/debian/control
I can't find python3-distro-tracker in the archive
nor it's build-dep python3-django-jsonfield;
but this looks more like the back-end than an hypothetical client side.

A whole pre-existing private security tracker solution
would be perfect; or a website where one could register
all the package they care about.

Geetings