Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
:debian-pyt...@lists.debian.org
Owner: Kurva Prashanth <krvprasha...@riseup.net>

* Package name    : control
  Version         : 0.9.4
  Upstream Author : <Python Control Developers
<python-control-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net>>
* URL             : http://python-control.org/
* License         : BSD-3-Clause
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : Python Control Systems Library

Python Control Systems Library is a Python module that implements basic
operations for analysis and design of feedback control systems.

I've started using this python control library to design a controller
and sensor-based state estimation for flapping wing robot. It provides a
set of python classes and functions that implement common operations for
the analysis and design of feedback control systems.

I intend to maintain package under the Debian Python team umbrella.

to maintain

Regards,
Kurva Prashanth