Luca Boccassi <bl...@debian.org> writes:

> If we want to start nitpicking, then let's be exact: 0.61% of popcon.
> Whether that qualifies as "plenty" we'll leave as an exercise for the
> readers.

I wonder if this sort of arrogant "don't care about minorities" attitude
will ever stop?  Was sort of hoping that things would quiet down when
everyone just gave up on the systemd and usr-merge crazyness. But it
seems the bullies continue on and on and on and on.

I guess those 0.61% are run bt the most valuable Debian users out there.
I'm sorry to not be one of them, but that's the way things have become.
Not by choice.

Bjørn