Hi!

After a long time since the previous sparc64 porterbox went offline since
it had to move out of the data center at my old university, I am happy
to announce that a new sparc64 porterbox is now available.

The porterbox is a virtual machine (LDOM) hosted on a SPARC T4-1 with 96 GB
of RAM and more than 500 GB of disk space (I hope we will be able to increase
the available disk space in the near future). Hosting is kindly provided by
Cononva Communications GmbH in Salzburg, Austria.

I have already verified that creating a chroot works as expected and I could
test-build a package without any issues, so I am confident it should work for
everyone else.

For questions and problems reports, please drop me an email or join
#debian-ports
on OFTC IRC network.

Thanks,
Adrian