Hi Philipp!

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: Misc Developer News (#59)
From: Philipp Kern <pk...@debian.org>
To: Donald Norwood <don...@debian.org>
Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Date: 11/22/2023

Hi Donald,

On 2023-11-22 03:17, Donald Norwood wrote:
The news are collected on https://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews
Please contribute short news about your work/plans/subproject.

Thanks for posting this, but it looks like you crafted this email as a reply, which means it got automatically redirected to d-d and not posted to d-d-a.

We have re-posted to the proper list. The error was attempting to keep the formatting that was done by another team member for the email. So the 'forward' was a 'reply', and here we are.

The actual issue was, as you pointed out, replies get pushed to d-d, so the reply to the initial email kicked to d-d. I was completely unaware of that email reply measure, this is actual my 1st post to that and I think(?) this list. No excuses, just explaining and fixing.

The new attempt is a fresh email to d-d-a via cut and paste from the original email with the 1 correction that was needed. The email for some reason seems to be in d-d-a and d-d limbo, so I think we await the next cron run.

Be well,

-Donald

--
-