Am Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 10:15:18PM -0700 schrieb Steve Langasek:

> Migration to testing is largely out of control of the maintainers at this
> point, it's very much dependent on folks rebootstrapping armel and armhf
> against the new library names.  Should these bugs be downgraded again to
> important severity?

I'm in favor of important severity for those bugs maintainer can't do
anything about.  It creates a lot of noise with testing removal
warnings.  I simply remove all those testing removal warnings in my
mailbox to cope with this and by doing so I'm probably missing real
issues I should rather care about.

Thanks to all who are involved in this complex migration
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de