On Tue, Apr 28, 1998 at 10:02:56AM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> I agree with this and it's been very frustrating to try to get things
> ported over (fyi, for the x86 folks).  Also, often, new upstream sources

Is there an alpha machine with accounts available so that we i386
maintainers could try doing alpha compiles ourselves? Can you give,
or give reference to, some information about why alpha appears to be
more trouble than m68k?

thanks,
Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]