On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 03:13:27PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Therefore, I believe that I will just dump the tar.gz's of binutils,
> gcc, and gdb into the toplevel of the package's tar file (or maybe the
> debian/ directory, I dunno), and then all I have to do is change the
> path that it looks for them from .. to .

Won't this give a humongous source tree?

I'm wondering what the best way to make cross-compilers available is.
Sometimes the upstream source might be just the gcc source. Perhaps,
when/if we get real source packages, we can have diff.gz/dsc files
for .orig.tar.gz files of different names, so that I could build
a diff.gz/dsc file to build a .deb file, but use the gcc.orig.tar.gz
source.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]