Is there a mechanism to request access to a Debian GNU/Linux Alpha
system for compilation of a package?

I am the maintainer of the r-base package which provides a language
for statistical computing and graphics.  I am also on the development
team for the upstream sources.  We recently released R-0.62.1 which I
packaged it up for slink (it was too late for hamm).  I have no
trouble compiling the package on i386 systems and it passes our
regression tests.  I can compile the upstream sources on Solaris/SPARC
and Solaris/Intel.  I am having problems with Digital Unix on Alpha.
I would like to see if Debian GNU/Linux on Alpha can compile and run R
cleanly.
--
Douglas Bates                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Statistics Department                    608/262-2598