I might be able to get a similar license agreement for KDE as the one I
send for LyX. Would that be enough to get at least major parts of KDE back
on the site? I have no idea how much we would have to keep out. I know
kghostview and kdvi, but other than that? Since I use Gnome I cannot simply
check. No KDE on my machine. :-)

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Go Rhein