Hi all,

I'd like to thank eveyone who has participated in testing this service,
several bugs have been found and most are squashed.

There is however one random failure that a few people encountered, the
replay cache sometimes says that the message date is incorrect. For some
reason this is totally random and I have been unable to track it down or
even reproduce it.

I'd like it if every could send their messages again so I can study the
results with some debug code. If you get a bounce message -please- send it
over to me!

Also, I would like it if some people could browse over to
http://db.debian.org/ we have setup a searchable web interface for the
database. Until I can get mod-ssl installed please do not login as that
will send your master login password over the net as cleartext!

Thanks,
Jason