Hi,

Thanks for helping me to get to know the latest status.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 04:15:05PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 02:18:17 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 03:26:26PM +0200, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> > I thought we create debian-documentation-team here is the right way.
> There's already a group project:
>   https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/
> with the converted repo from svn to git.

This seems to contain repos only from the old DDP SVN.

"Attic" seems to contain repos moved to other VCS such as alioth git
repo.  In order to prevent confusion, I will add newer active alioth git
repo copy of debiandoc-sgml-doc etc. to main ddp-team site while
removing the old one from attic (via Setting/General/Advanced).

> Although ISTR some of the repos went into the debian namespace, I
> think someone proposed moving them back in, but maybe I'm mixing up
> things.

You are correct.  I am using debian namespace for some migrated git repos
from alioth.  Now that I know SALSA system better, I am thinking to move
them to ddp-team namespace while allowing write access to the debian
group as a group access permission.

When I update the corresponding package, I will rename them to ddp-team
namespace (via Setting/General/Advanced).

> > > - Change www-master.debian.org  for it to update from Salsa's GIT
> > > repository
> > > instead of Alioth's SVN (requires DA support)
> > We need to update cron script.  Now that is on salsa.
> Right.

Noted.

I also think we need to avoid using ftp protocol to fetch package.  We
should be able to use Packages file and wget to get the latest file from
repository over https.  (I am doing the similar thing when I build data
for debian-reference.)

> > > - Update the Website (more specifically https://www.debian.org/doc/) to
> > > point
> I've now updated the https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DDP page, and I've
> got locally the updates for the www.debian.org/doc/ changes, need some
> clarififcation from the webmasters team, but otherwise will push this
> out later today.

Thanks.  (Please share the result of clarification)

Osamu