On Do, 16 Apr 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Try running it with #!/bin/dash and you can also use checkbashism (of
> devscripts) to verify your script.

Ok, maybe for one of the next versions ...

> > Yes, but NEW will take at least a week, so I will do it now.
>
> Not if we prod an ftp assistant (one is even a dpkg co-maintainer :)).

Ahhh ;-) Well, I am not used to that.

I have anyway uploaded now, so here we go ...

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <prein...@logic.at>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <prein...@debian.org>                         Debian TeX Group