Hello ,

On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 14:26 +0100, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> Hi,
> I am the package maintainer of dpkg and debhelper on Linux Fedora .
>
> debhelper-10.7 is failing to build in arm or ppc64le arches because
> fail in 3 tests [1], now because dpkg-architecture
> -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE
> give us an warning [2], but it always had failed is not a new
> problem.
>
> Question, can I add to /usr/share/dpkg/ abitable|cputable|ostable
> > tupletable , any line that remove the warning ?

Today I built debhelper 7.1 successfully on ppc64le , so thank you for
who fix debhelper , BTW if you are interested still failing on armv7
[1] , I had report arm fail some months ago. The fail on arm is because
dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE and dpkg-architecture
-qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE have different results [2], any suggestion ?

Thanks.

[2]
+ dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE
arm-linux-gnu
+ dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE
arm-linux-gnueabi

[1]