Dear friend:

I am Jing and glad to write to you. we are a professional battery manufacturer
with more 15 years' history & 5000 workers. Huawei is one of our big
customers and our product line are :Lithium-ion battery, Li- polymer
battery,cylinder battery and power battery. we can provide all types of
batteries(solarbattery) to meet your requirements, and most of our batteries
have UL and CE certifications!We have more than 3000 different models and those
batteries can be used in Smart phone,Ipad,
Camera, Led light, power bank, E-motor,E-car,security production, storage
energy supply.........
Could you need us to send product catalogue or send free samples for you to
test?
Best Regards,JingShenzhen B&K Rechargeable BatteryAdd:Hongfu industry,
huarong road,dalang , baoan district,shenzhen,
guangdong,China.Tel:86-0755-28065784
HP:86-13682447493Skype:jingchou2011www.bkbattery.com