On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 08:31:52AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hmmm, may be I'm wrong.  I somehow thought I've read April 30th.  I'm to
> lazy to check all info.

I've asked on #alioth for clarification and they said git.debian.org
(on alioth) will operate until the last day of May 2018.

> If you create a project on Salsa the suffix -team is added.  So you
> can choose between
>
>    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-team    and
>    https://salsa.debian.org/edu-team

and then one can open a ticket and ask the salsa admins to remove the
-team suffix, which in the case of debian-edu they will do as no DD will
ever get that nick.

> The title should be the human readable.  Do you prefer
>
>    Debian Edu     or
>    Debian-Edu

Debian Edu.

--