Rolling Stone photograph. Thought it was Stephen Baldwin at first.

LLLLL

*** CNHC *** CNHC *** CNHC ***

Trade Date: Friday, November 24, 2006
Company: China Health Management Corp.
Symbol: CNHC
Price: $1.34
Target: $10

CNHC BREAKING NEWS:
China Health Management Corp. Announces the Hospital's Setup Proposal
Received Additional Approval from Kunming City, Yunnan, China

CNHC IS BOUND TO BLOW UP! THIS AMAZING NEWS ALONG WITH HEAVY PR PROMOS
ARE DRIVING IT NUTS! WATCH CNHC GO OFF THE CHAIN ON FRIDAY NOV 24!

LLLLL

But owner Guy Jacobsen denies that the city's wacky suspicions have any
merit.
Long story short, it's the most crowded, crappy, obnoxious time of the
year, especially as far as taking subways and Amtrak is concerned.
Thinner in person, but aren't they all? Tried to get him to wave but he
was in a discussion with his group. We put it in a room with a Gursky, a
large-scale Hirst painting, a Picasso collage. Emmitt was very friendly
and Cheryl is beautiful in person.
Both looked very happy and were very friendly to the staff.
especially for Tom and Katie, and that ugly Chinese baby they adopted.
If you buy a hot dog, please be aware that the smell of it will make all
of your fellow passengers want to kill you. A friend from Gagosian calls
she speaks. Thinner in person, but aren't they all?
Paying someone to seductively launch mucus cannonballs at your face with
a turkey baster? Finished working, watching Law and Order. "I have a
license to sell one drug; it's the one behind the bar. There is no other
art in the room. Wearing Indian dream-catcher earrings, leggings, pirate
boots and cashmere tunics? For a number of reasons, I got my cracker ass
out of there. We wouldn't want Clay Aiken's hand in our mouths either,
but only because it's probably touched Simon Cowell at some point. The
transformation of the meatpacking district, a once-gritty Manhattan
industrial neighborhood that is now flush with hip restaurants, did not
happen overnight, he said. She actually looked normal and calm, unlike
her dangerously hyper self.
We move it from room to room, it blows everything we have, Matthew
Barneys, a Matisse, a de Kooning, off the walls.
In fact, throw away your rolly suitcase. The reason the conductor keeps
saying this is because it makes sense and it works. " We did notice that
the Tinz placed second in the previous ranking two weeks ago, which
meant she muscled her way to the top spot over the last couple weeks.
having wrap party, sienna in black tights. The transformation of the
meatpacking district, a once-gritty Manhattan industrial neighborhood
that is now flush with hip restaurants, did not happen overnight, he
said. But owner Guy Jacobsen denies that the city's wacky suspicions
have any merit. We move it from room to room, it blows everything we
have, Matthew Barneys, a Matisse, a de Kooning, off the walls.
Hotelmonger Andre Balazs! Baby is taking a nap, wife is reading a book.
All looked great and I think Slater was high.
Sometimes when I look at it I think of Johnny, sometimes I think of life
in America its ups and downs, sometimes I think of what I want to
achieve and wonder if I will.